- Fishing kayak rentals are for 6 hours and receive priority delivery/return scheduling. The hours of 6 am to 9 am are reserved for fishing kayak rental deliveries. Pickup/return available from 12pm to 6 pm. I will contact you to schedule your delivery/return appointment. You may also enter preferred delivery time and other info at checkout.
- DISCOUNTED RATE FOR 3-DAY OR LONGER RENTALS. Please call 731.468.6223 or email me at support@tentukoutfitters for multi-day/overnight bookings.
- Payment of 50% of trip total per kayak along with a nonrefundable reservation deposit of $25 per pedal /fin drive kayak/$10 per recreational kayak is due at the time of reservation.
- The remaining 50% and refundable security deposit of $250 for pedal/fin kayaks and $100 for recreational kayaks due before delivery. The refundable security deposit is a credit card authorization only. Your card will not be charged unless returned damaged in any way, including any accessories/add-ons. Please see our Renter’s Agreement for more information regarding the refundable security deposit.
PLEASE ALSO SEE OUR CANCELLATION/NO-SHOW/REFUND POLICY HERE.
- VALID TENNESSEE FISHING LICENSE REQUIRED TO RENT OLD TOWN TOPWATER 106 PDL. Click HERE to purchase a fishing license online. NOTE: If you are renting any pedal-drive fishing kayak for nature excursions, you are still required to obtain a fishing license before delivery. The license fees go towards protecting our most valuable resource, the lake, the wetlands, and the wildlife within and around.
FREE DELIVERY within our southern Kentucky Lake delivery radius. North limit – Hwy 79 at Big Sandy National Wildlife Refuge / South limit – Brodies Landing. Custom delivery areas available on request. Please CLICK HERE to inquire about or to confirm a delivery location before reserving.
At only 10.5’ long and weighing only 100 lbs. fully outfitted, The Topwater PDL offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, lightweight, nimble package.
A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable hands-free stand-up fishing platform. Featuring the award-winning forward/reverse PDL™ Drive, the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market, and equipped with thoughtful on-board rod & tackle management, The Topwater PDL will impress even the saltiest of anglers.
The Old Town Topwater 106 PDL rental fee includes PFD, paddle w/leash for shallow water, and ALL the following:
- GARMIN STRIKER VIVID 4CV FISH FINDER
- Rod Holder, Fishfinder mount
- Mounted anchor
- Soft seatback cooler
- 2 Gear leashes
- 1 Dry Bag – 20L
- Kayak Cart
- Emergency gear
- Angler’s crate with rod holders, pliers, fish grip, measuring device, net, fish stringer
- Full day rental (8 hour minimum) required
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE OLD TOWN TOPWATER
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market
- Award-winning instant forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system
- Adjustable and breathable ElementAir™ seat
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market
- Stay organized and easily access gear with two multi-position rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE OLD TOWN TOPWATER PDL 106