- Fishing kayak rentals are for 6 hours and receive priority delivery/return scheduling. The hours of 6 am to 9 am are reserved for fishing kayak rental deliveries. Pickup/return available from 12pm to 6 pm. I will contact you to schedule your delivery/return appointment. You may also enter preferred delivery time and other info at checkout.
- DISCOUNTED RATE FOR 3-DAY OR LONGER RENTALS. Please call 731.468.6223 or email me at support@tentukoutfitters for multi-day/overnight bookings.
- Payment of 50% of trip total per kayak along with a nonrefundable reservation deposit of $25 per pedal /fin drive kayak/$10 per recreational kayak is due at the time of reservation.
- The remaining 50% and refundable security deposit of $250 for pedal/fin kayaks and $100 for recreational kayaks due before delivery. The refundable security deposit is a credit card authorization only. Your card will not be charged unless returned damaged in any way, including any accessories/add-ons. Please see our Renter’s Agreement for more information regarding the refundable security deposit.
PLEASE ALSO SEE OUR CANCELLATION/NO-SHOW/REFUND POLICY HERE.
VALID TENNESSEE FISHING LICENSE REQUIRED TO RENT BIG FISH 108. Click HERE to purchase a fishing license online. NOTE: If you are renting any pedal-drive fishing kayak for nature excursions, you are still required to obtain a fishing license before delivery. The license fees go towards protecting our most valuable resource, the lake, the wetlands, and the wildlife within and around.
- FREE DELIVERY within our southern Kentucky Lake delivery radius. North limit – Hwy 79 at Big Sandy National Wildlife Refuge / South limit – Brodies Landing. Custom delivery areas available on request. Please CLICK HERE to inquire about or to confirm a delivery location before reserving.
For the ultimate kayak fishing experience, TenTuk Outfitters offers the 3 Waters Big Fish 108 – a fully-loaded pedal kayak featuring big-time stability, comfort, and convenience. The 3-Waters Big Fish 108 features the Pro Fish Pedal Drive with the intuitive 8 Ball steering system and the oversized Beaver Tail rudder. With a Cathedral trimaran hull design, the Big Fish 108 offers industry-leading stability for standing and sight casting. The Big Fish 108 also features the EZ Rider Seat offering all-day paddling comfort and doubles as a lean bar when standing. At 11′ and a capacity of 450 lbs, the Big Fish 108 is the pedal kayak for those who want to fish with confidence relying on its unbeatable stability.
The 3 Waters Big Fish 108 rental fee includes PFD, paddle w/leash for shallow water, and ALL of the following:
- GARMIN STRIKER VIVID 4CV FISH FINDER powered by Yak Power Unit.
- Rod Holder, Fish Finder mount
- Mounted anchor
- Soft seatback cooler
- Heavy-duty kayak cart
- 2 Gear leashes
- 1 Dry Bag 20L
- Angler’s crate with rod holders, pliers, fish grip, measuring device, net, fish stringer
- FREE DELIVERY within our southern Kentucky Lake delivery radius. North limit – Hwy 79 at Big Sandy National Wildlife Refuge / South limit – I40. Other delivery areas available on request. Please inquire HERE
- Full day rental required
NOTE: The Big Fish cannot be transported on top of your vehicle and must be trailered. If you would like to self-transport, we have a rental trailer available for an additional fee. Some long-bed truck transport allowed. Utility trailers allowed, kayak must be able to sit flat. Please inquire for more options.
- Pro Fish Pedal Drive system
- Integrated bow, stern and side carry handles
- Rod Tip Protectors on the bow of the kayak
- 8 Ball Steering System
- Trimaran hull design
- Bow Storage Console
- Reinforced Standing Platform
- EZ Rider Multi-Position Comfort Seat
- Bow & Stern Uni-Track Accessory Rails
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Stern Gear Storage w/ Bungee
- Beaver Tail Rudder
- Transducer Mount – Located in Bow Hatch
- Length: 11′
- Beam: 38″
- Weight: 135 lbs. (Without seat and drive)
- Capacity: 450 lbs.
One (1) dog under 75 pounds allowed on 3 Waters Big Fish for additional nonrefundable fee of $25. All dogs must wear a PFD (not provided).